Here you can find a digital copy of my resume. You can download a PDF through this link, or read on.
Table of Contents
Siemens Digital Industries Software
Milford, OH (Remote Work)
July 2018 – Current
IT Applications Development Lead: December 2021 – Current
Senior Applications Developer: July 2018 – December 2021
- Developed and deployed various time-sensitive customizations and optimizations for the Solid Edge site. Established internal workflows for localization and translation teams as well as content and marketing teams.
- Built the Digital Industries Software Blog Network comprised of over 60 separate blogs, many with different needs, specifications, and modifications.
- Led the technical development of the new Siemens Software Podcast Network with branding guidelines, custom development, and platform management.
- Built the DISW Certification site, a testing platform to certify student and professional knowledge with various CAD software solutions. Additionally, added a badging reward system via BadgeOS to allow students and potential employers to verify exam completion. This resulted in enormous cost savings and consolidated the testing and badge platform.
- Responsible for deep dives into new territory with AWS using Elastic Beanstalk, EFS, RDS, Load Balancing, etc. Optimized cost-savings and efficiency, reducing hosting costs by over 75% and removing all licensing costs for other platforms.
- Communicated with stakeholders and product managers daily to bring their visions and ideas to life with fast turnaround and frequent collaboration in sales, marketing, content, and new media platforms.
- Led multiple site and network migrations from other platforms and divisions.
- Actively managed a team of WordPress developers through projects ranging from complete refactors to custom theme and plugin development.
WooCommerce Specialist – Automattic Inc. (WooCommerce Division)
Global Company (Remote Work)
March 2014 – April 2018
- Provided support, troubleshooting, bug testing, and collaborative code development on hundreds of ecommerce sites globally for top brands.
- Developed early community processes and established video framework for new user onboarding and documentation.
- Created thorough cost/effort analysis reports of 300+ products to identify top products, areas to improve, and to identify workflow bottlenecks.
- Optimized company-wide workflows resulting in significant time saved.
- Presented at 25+ industry conferences across the United States on marketing, development, content management, small business, and media.
Online Marketing & Media Production Manager – Social Wildfire
June 2011 – January 2014
- Led global brand website redesigns to streamline user experience.
- Created brand tones and marketing strategies for online and physical retail.
- Designed and launched detailed email campaigns for promotions, sales, and education drip-learning to continue shopper engagement.
- Developed customer rewards programs and spurred user generated content through social media strategy and management (contests, apps, etc.)
- Produced, filmed, and edited product instructional and promotional videos for use online, in-store, and at trade shows.
Owner – VIAI LLC
January 2013 – Current
- Planned, designed, and developed websites, media, marketing, and email strategies for small to medium sized businesses.
- Managed third-party sales initiatives such as Amazon A+ Content Pages.
- Produced various types of media from promotional videos to photo shoots.
- Created consistent branding guidelines, graphics, and layouts.
- Developed multiple WordPress plugins, themes, and tutorials.
University of Cincinnati – 2012
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, College-Conservatory of Music (Electronic Media)
- Minor in Business Administration, Carl H. Lindner College of Business
For further details regarding skills, recognition, and internships, please view the full PDF version at the top of the page. If you have any questions or see an opportunity to work together, feel free to contact me.