Here you can find a digital copy of my resume. You can download a PDF through this link, or read on.
Table of Contents
WooCommerce Specialist – Automattic Inc. (WooCommerce Division)
Global Company (Remote Work)
March 2014 – April 2018
- Provided support, troubleshooting, bug testing, and collaborative code development on hundreds of ecommerce sites globally for top brands.
- Developed early community processes and established video framework for new user onboarding and documentation.
- Created thorough cost/effort analysis reports of 300+ products to identify top products, areas to improve, and to identify workflow bottlenecks.
- Optimized company-wide workflows resulting in significant time saved.
- Presented at 25+ industry conferences across the United States on marketing, development, content management, small business, and media.
Online Marketing & Media Production Manager – Social Wildfire
June 2011 – January 2014
- Led global brand website redesigns to streamline user experience.
- Created brand tones and marketing strategies for online and physical retail.
- Designed and launched detailed email campaigns for promotions, sales, and education drip-learning to continue shopper engagement.
- Developed customer rewards programs and spurred user generated content through social media strategy and management (contests, apps, etc.)
- Produced, filmed, and edited product instructional and promotional videos for use online, in-store, and at trade shows.
Owner – VIAI LLC
January 2013 – Current
- Planned, designed, and developed websites, media, marketing, and email strategies for small to medium sized businesses.
- Managed third-party sales initiatives such as Amazon A+ Content Pages.
- Produced various types of media from promotional videos to photo shoots.
- Created consistent branding guidelines, graphics, and layouts.
- Developed multiple WordPress plugins, themes, and tutorials.
University of Cincinnati – 2012
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, College-Conservatory of Music (Electronic Media)
- Minor in Business Administration, Carl H. Lindner College of Business
For further details regarding skills, recognition, and internships, please view the full PDF version at the top of the page.